Will I need to install a cooling fan?
cooling fan on 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Air conditioner blows cold when driving, hot when stopped. Refrigerant level is good. What options do I have?
1 answerMarch 31, 2016
2 answersAugust 27, 2012
1 answerMay 26, 2014
1 answerAugust 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- What can be the problem with my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 4.7 L
- What can be the problem with 02 dodge ram1500 4we 4.7L?
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Stanleytown, VA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Stambaugh, MI
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($170 - 243) in Conyngham, PA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($239 - 613) in Geneva, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($62 - 75) in Welaka, FL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($372 - 533) in Vance, AL