Will I need to install a cooling fan?
cooling fan on 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Air conditioner blows cold when driving, hot when stopped. Refrigerant level is good. What options do I have?
1 answerMarch 31, 2016
2 answersMay 28, 2010
2 answersAugust 27, 2012
1 answerMay 26, 2014
1 answerAugust 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Where is the fuel relay located on my 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 4.7 liter 2WD V-8
- Why do I have condensation on the inside of my windshield
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Service ($166 - 208) in Stanleytown, VA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($114 - 209) in Stambaugh, MI
- 56,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Conyngham, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($298 - 385) in Geneva, NY
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($727 - 806) in Welaka, FL
- Cruise Control Switch Replacement ($73 - 144) in Vance, AL