How can I remove the Radiator Clutch fan. I have tried holding the pully that it is attached to I have broken wrenches bent bolts that hold the pully on and the nut holding the clutch fan on is starting to round off on the corners of the flats. The clutch fan is left hand threads and will not loosen
cooling clutch fan on 1999 Dodge Ram 2500
2 answersFebruary 20, 2014
1 answerJanuary 03, 2011
0 answersFebruary 17, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?
- What if idler pulley goes out