How can I remove the Radiator Clutch fan. I have tried holding the pully that it is attached to I have broken wrenches bent bolts that hold the pully on and the nut holding the clutch fan on is starting to round off on the corners of the flats. The clutch fan is left hand threads and will not loosen
cooling clutch fan on 1999 Dodge Ram 2500
2 answersFebruary 20, 2014
1 answerJanuary 03, 2011
0 answersFebruary 17, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- The abs and brake light on the dash stay on, any idea how to fix this problem?
- replace aternator truck start bogging itself out wen I put in gear
- When brakes are replaced why won't my truck stop?
- A 96 dodge ram 2500 4x4 v 10 crank position sensor broke off
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni