do anyone know the location of the coolant temp sensor its not by thermosat housing.it say heater core & head sensor.
coolant temp sensor on 2002 Lincoln LS
I see a "cylinder head temperature sensor" shown in the passenger side cylinder head under third intake port from the front in the valley of the engine. White/ voilet, and brown/white are the colors of the wires on the switch.
1 answerNovember 09, 2011
0 answersJuly 10, 2014
1 answerApril 03, 2014
1 answerJanuary 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- what does the etc engine overide light on means
- Tranny won't stay in gear,pump wines loudly, can move it when it's cool not warm
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
- my car will not go into any gear, but its not the linkage. where does fluid go.
- The fan won't speed up with the temp of the engine. Stays one speed slow.
2002 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($610 - 2,403) in Vaughn, WA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,457 - 3,469) in Selma, AL
- Heater Core Replacement ($681 - 1,016) in Crab Orchard, WV
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Hancock, MN
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Duncan, AZ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($87 - 105) in Garfield, WA