One of the hoses got detached from the coolant reservoir( I think it got detached because of built up pressure). I attached it back with the clamp and screw it had, but now the engine is making a rattling sound. I was thinking it could be an air bubble, but I'm not an expert. Does anyone have advice that I could use before I decide to take it to a specialist?
Coolant sign Appeared, fixed the leak, but engine is making a rattling noise. on 2001 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- When I put the car into gear and release the clutch, it won't drive
- Theres a loud whine when I accelerate at high RPM. What could it be?
- The ride control suspension just dropped. The lights flash and nothing happens,
- I can't pull off my intake manifold/fuel rail. It wiggles but feels stuck.
- My cams were rotated independantly of the crank during a timing chain repair.
2001 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($71 - $84) in Rail Road Flat, CA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($563 - $669) in Diggs, VA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($370 - $446) in Fairview, MO
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($133 - $176) in Sparta, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($534 - $772) in Bunnell, FL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($774 - $2,025) in Altoona, WI