One of the hoses got detached from the coolant reservoir( I think it got detached because of built up pressure). I attached it back with the clamp and screw it had, but now the engine is making a rattling sound. I was thinking it could be an air bubble, but I'm not an expert. Does anyone have advice that I could use before I decide to take it to a specialist?
Coolant sign Appeared, fixed the leak, but engine is making a rattling noise. on 2001 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- How much will cost to do the timing chain extensior?
- Is there an gasket right below the coil packs on a 2.8
- Gas leak, put new fuel rail an injectors in an still leaking gas
- What would cause my heater to stop blowing out air?
- extended warranty - I just bought my leased2014 A4 and trying to decide whether
2001 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($527 - 950) in Rail Road Flat, CA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($133 - 176) in Diggs, VA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in Fairview, MO
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($385 - 523) in Sparta, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($568 - 587) in Bunnell, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($520 - 613) in Altoona, WI