One of the hoses got detached from the coolant reservoir( I think it got detached because of built up pressure). I attached it back with the clamp and screw it had, but now the engine is making a rattling sound. I was thinking it could be an air bubble, but I'm not an expert. Does anyone have advice that I could use before I decide to take it to a specialist?
Coolant sign Appeared, fixed the leak, but engine is making a rattling noise. on 2001 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- My car is a turbo; won't get much power when accelerating.
- No communication with cruise,hvac,instrument cluster,steering column control mod
- No 4th 5th or 6th gear engines runs at high rpm wen he goes ovr 60mph
- Why is my Low oil pressure light comes on at about 3000 rpm.
- I have a check engine light prompted by a P0501