I am trying to replace a collant sensor and can not locate where it is on the engine. Help?
Coolant Sensor on 2006 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2006 Ford Fusion Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($284 - 402) in Moore, ID
- Thermostat Replacement ($164 - 232) in Fellows, CA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($257 - 322) in Zionhill, PA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($763 - 1,279) in Pleasanton, NE
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Star Tannery, VA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($240 - 301) in Delia, KS