good year quoted me a $600 dollar price on the coolant system. is that a good price or where should look to find a better price?
coolant replacement system on 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by DaveJM ,
January 08, 2011
What portion of the cooling system is to be replaced? You cannot replace a cooling system as a whole.
COMMENT by DaveJM ,
January 11, 2011
You will need to have a pressure test performed. This can be done for typically less than $50. Once this is done, you will know exactly where the leak is and can obtain a good estimate for repair.
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Prix38 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Prix1 report
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Prix5 reports
1 answerNovember 24, 2010
3 answersDecember 05, 2011
This week's top 10
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lynden, WA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($323 - 807) in Ford Cliff, PA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Victoria, IL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($164 - 261) in Mertens, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($50 - 61) in Roy, WA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($113 - 194) in Cerritos, CA