Recently purchased, tried to check fluid, not finding dipstick. Is there another way that it is checked? Vehicle starts in AM fine, Coolant light comes on and doesn't shut off until engine is driven a few miles.
Coolant light stays on till vehicle is driven a few miles. Is this a problem ? on 2005 Audi A4 Quattro
1 answerJanuary 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- How much will cost to do the timing chain extensior?
- Is there an gasket right below the coil packs on a 2.8
- Gas leak, put new fuel rail an injectors in an still leaking gas
- What would cause my heater to stop blowing out air?
- extended warranty - I just bought my leased2014 A4 and trying to decide whether
2005 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- 40,000 Mile Service ($301 - 428) in Poy Sippi, WI
- 130,000 Mile Service ($144 - 228) in Middletown, CT
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($563 - 669) in Deweyville, UT
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Murtaugh, ID
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,183 - 1,240) in Fruitvale, TN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($69 - 82) in Grant Town, WV