Recently purchased, tried to check fluid, not finding dipstick. Is there another way that it is checked? Vehicle starts in AM fine, Coolant light comes on and doesn't shut off until engine is driven a few miles.
Coolant light stays on till vehicle is driven a few miles. Is this a problem ? on 2005 Audi A4 Quattro
1 answerJanuary 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- When I put the car into gear and release the clutch, it won't drive
- Theres a loud whine when I accelerate at high RPM. What could it be?
- The ride control suspension just dropped. The lights flash and nothing happens,
- I can't pull off my intake manifold/fuel rail. It wiggles but feels stuck.
- My cams were rotated independantly of the crank during a timing chain repair.
2005 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Poy Sippi, WI
- Air Filter Replacement ($60 - $82) in Middletown, CT
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($385 - $523) in Deweyville, UT
- Timing Belt Replacement ($478 - $621) in Murtaugh, ID
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($800 - $2,167) in Fruitvale, TN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,503 - $1,555) in Grant Town, WV