I was told the rear coolant leak was at the trans cover, engine needs to be picked out to replace. I had the engine mounts replaced in May 2009, could this have caused the leak since there are only 35 k miles on the car .?
coolant leak at trans rear cover. on 2006 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2006 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($75 - 111) in Swan River, MN
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - 140) in Caney, OK
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,035 - 1,515) in Durhamville, NY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Hardburly, KY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($54 - 69) in Sherburn, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($598 - 687) in Elkhorn, WV