I was told the rear coolant leak was at the trans cover, engine needs to be picked out to replace. I had the engine mounts replaced in May 2009, could this have caused the leak since there are only 35 k miles on the car .?
coolant leak at trans rear cover. on 2006 Buick Lucerne
1 answerSeptember 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2006 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Swan River, MN
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Caney, OK
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($477 - 791) in Durhamville, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($825 - 1,087) in Hardburly, KY
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($114 - 132) in Sherburn, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($354 - 529) in Elkhorn, WV