I was told the rear coolant leak was at the trans cover, engine needs to be picked out to replace. I had the engine mounts replaced in May 2009, could this have caused the leak since there are only 35 k miles on the car .?
coolant leak at trans rear cover. on 2006 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
- L shaped tube by water pump has engine coolant leak, how do you fix.
- Why did my rear courtesy lights quit working? I tried opening each door.
- why does gas pump shutoff after only a little fuel put in? half tank of gas
- CAN I ADJUST RIDE HEIght on rear air shocks