behind p/s pully on cyl head coolant leaking from head looks like freeze plug will head need to be replaced or can new freeze plug be instaled if indeed it is a freeze plug
coolant leak on 1997 Ford F-250
1 answerFebruary 23, 2011
1 answerApril 03, 2011
1 answerAugust 26, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Questions
- Donor vehicle 1981 F100 to 1988 F250 Recieveing Vehicle
- Gas gauge shows empty but tank is full. Fuel pump replaced not long ago. Truck sat in a garage for a few years but was started and driven monthly, around the block to keep battery charged. Could this be the anti slosh module?
- What might cause a loud squeal when pressing in the clutch at idle?
- What is my oil pressure surrposed to run at on my 93 f250 7.3idi 2wd xlt cab
- Installed a aftermarket dual Bluetooth, USB,SD,front auxserly port. It was working fine till tonite now it acts like it has a short in the wiring. Wont keep power to the radio for more then 15secs. What could cause this. And how can i fix it. Please help.