coolant leak on 1997 Ford F-250

behind p/s pully on cyl head coolant leaking from head looks like freeze plug will head need to be replaced or can new freeze plug be instaled if indeed it is a freeze plug

Asked by for the 1997 Ford F-250
freeze plugs can be replaced. It could be porosity too. Pressure test the cooling system and have a look to verify the source.