Spent $406.62 to repair coolant leak. Was told they replaced intake manifold set due to leaks around gaskets. Car still leaks coolant. Was I ripped off? Where else could the leak be originating?
Coolant Leak on 2003 Toyota RAV4
1 answerDecember 10, 2014
2 answersJanuary 15, 2010
1 answerMarch 15, 2012
2 answersSeptember 11, 2014
1 answerDecember 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Air conditioning does not work been charged several times with die no one can fi
- Why does it make sound when u shut the car off?
- electrical problem, disco. battery for performance issues, then hooked back up, now dash completley off, shifter , back lights..ect
- Why does my 2008 RAV4 going through CVC axles every six months.? Also after changing front wheel bearings front brand-new rotors and brand-new brakes all around my CVC shaft became loose again is this connected ?
- My Sunroof is stuck open. Any ideas on how to get it closed.