I replaced the H2O pump in a 96 Dodge Ram 1500 b/c it was leaking. Now I have a leak near the passenger side. It might be the heater control valve b/c the heat doesn't work. How do I know for sure?
Coolant Leak on 1996 Dodge Ram 1500
Verified for the Dodge Ram 1500144 reports
1 answerNovember 01, 2014
2 answersMay 08, 2015
1 answerJuly 01, 2013
2 answersNovember 13, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.