1994 Cadillac STS ...If i were to run water from a hose through my coolant system, it would all pour out on the ground as fast as it goes in (roughly from under the water pump)... do water pumps get that size of a leak or it is more likely a hose? Im a girl doing some trouble shooting here... please help...
coolant leak on 2005 Cadillac STS
Asked by for the 2005 Cadillac STS
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac STS Questions
- driver door unlocks but will not open door using handle
- When I turn my car off it won't stop beeping. It say its not in park.
- How do i get my drivers seat as far back as the passengers?
- My vehicle operates but no sound from inside the vehicle ..No chime no stereo
- Is it possible to just replace the bushings on the front end, or whole A arm?
2005 Cadillac STS Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($77 - 133) in Fremont, IN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($532 - 741) in New Salem, ND
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Castalia, NC
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($528 - 618) in Birchwood, TN
- Engine Oil & Filter Replacement ($62 - 75) in Wellsville, MO
- Engine Oil Filter Adapter Replacement ($299 - 444) in Huntington, TX