what to put on a coolant leak in a 2000 cadillc,until we get time to take it to a car shop.it just have a small leak on the coolant plastic tank at the bottom of it wear the hose is ,but we checked that the hose an avery thing a it's not the hose at all.
coolant leak on 2000 Cadillac Seville
Asked by for the 2000 Cadillac Seville
Verified for the Cadillac Seville5 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Seville12 reports
2 answersSeptember 08, 2016
1 answerJanuary 06, 2012
1 answerJanuary 28, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville Questions
- Were exactly is my speedometer sensor located..
- Fuel gage don't work i had fuel pump replace and hasn't worked since
- Engine keeps running hot, I put coolant in and I believe it is leaking into x
- Fuel pump and filter have been changed now it will start and idles then die
- engine wont crank-security light is on-it is the security system it starting a couple of times & than would crank again -same problem all over again.how do I bypass security system??
2000 Cadillac Seville Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - $151) in North Salem, IN
- Fuel Filter Change ($67 - $84) in Lexington, AL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Ewing, KY
- Thermostat Replacement ($113 - $197) in Creswell, OR
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($109 - $1,123) in Freeport, KS
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($166 - $234) in Dale, WI