coolant leak behind timing belt cover
coolant leak on 1995 Isuzu Rodeo
2 answersApril 02, 2010
Coolant leak from both ends of my upper radiator hose, but only when the engine is cold. Once the temp goes up a little, the leaks seal up. I've replaced the hose and clamps. It didn't help. Is it a pressure problem or the thermostat or something else?
1 answerJanuary 01, 2016
1 answerMarch 29, 2010
4 answersMarch 17, 2013
2 answersMay 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Rodeo Questions
- Why do i have to keep putting on a starter
- I changed the fuel pump and one of the plugs is different they sent a new plug
- Jumped time. If belt is still on tight can it be reset like it is?
- i dont want start but makes on when i turned ignation it say check engine
- where is the water pump located? I don't see it on the front of the engine