coolant leak behind timing belt cover
coolant leak on 1995 Isuzu Rodeo
2 answersApril 02, 2010
Coolant leak from both ends of my upper radiator hose, but only when the engine is cold. Once the temp goes up a little, the leaks seal up. I've replaced the hose and clamps. It didn't help. Is it a pressure problem or the thermostat or something else?
1 answerJanuary 01, 2016
1 answerMarch 29, 2010
4 answersMarch 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Rodeo Questions
- Why is it hard to start after its been warmed up and driven
- ReducedPower light comes on at random. Slows car from highway speed to 40-45 MPH
- My 2000 isuzu rodeo gas light always blinks, gas tank is full!?
- Vehicle cranks but won't start.
- Why does cruise control & reverse lights not work after having clutch replaced