My buick has a coolant leak which has had 3 different fixes done , water pump, plastic over flow tank, plastic elbow on heater pipe .....still leaks but only when engine has completly cooled down.
coolant leak on 2006 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2006 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Swan River, MN
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Caney, OK
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($321 - 558) in Durhamville, NY
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hardburly, KY
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($195 - 260) in Sherburn, MN
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($65 - 78) in Elkhorn, WV