My buick has a coolant leak which has had 3 different fixes done , water pump, plastic over flow tank, plastic elbow on heater pipe .....still leaks but only when engine has completly cooled down.
coolant leak on 2006 Buick Lucerne
1 answerSeptember 07, 2010
Verified for the Buick Lucerne24 reports
0 answersSeptember 07, 2010
2 answersMarch 13, 2013
1 answerMarch 14, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- My car makes a poping sound on the front tire. What is this?
- fuel pump/relay/fuse box problems
- car could not move in drive forward or backward...computer problem?
- There is water leaking on the back floor on the passenger side and under seat.
- my wife just tried to open driver side front door and the handle almost feel out