My buick has a coolant leak which has had 3 different fixes done , water pump, plastic over flow tank, plastic elbow on heater pipe .....still leaks but only when engine has completly cooled down.
coolant leak on 2006 Buick Lucerne
Verified for the Buick Lucerne27 reports
1 answerSeptember 07, 2010
0 answersSeptember 07, 2010
1 answerAugust 03, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
- L shaped tube by water pump has engine coolant leak, how do you fix.