My buick has a coolant leak which has had 3 different fixes done , water pump, plastic over flow tank, plastic elbow on heater pipe .....still leaks but only when engine has completly cooled down.
coolant leak on 2006 Buick Lucerne
Verified for the Buick Lucerne25 reports
1 answerSeptember 07, 2010
0 answersSeptember 07, 2010
1 answerAugust 03, 2016
1 answerSeptember 15, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
- L shaped tube by water pump has engine coolant leak, how do you fix.
- Why did my rear courtesy lights quit working? I tried opening each door.
- why does gas pump shutoff after only a little fuel put in? half tank of gas
- CAN I ADJUST RIDE HEIght on rear air shocks