Turn on car and cooant starts running into the cab on the passenger side
coolant is running into my cab from passenger heater side, how do I fix it?
on 1995 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1995 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($175 - 424) in Fort Hancock, TX
- Oil Pump Replacement ($473 - 709) in Sublimity, OR
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($418 - 682) in Farmington, UT
- 45,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Trenton, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,003 - 1,033) in Crofton, NE
- Window Switch Replacement ($93 - 188) in Caledonia, OH