If i have a small ammount of coolant in the oil is it the intake manifold or is there another area i should chech before i change the intake manifold gasket?
coolant in oil on 1995 Toyota Tercel
2 answersMay 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- why do you not list 1984 since that is the model Tercel I am in need of help?
- On dash board my o/d light says off...is that okay? Is that why the car doesn't
- Got thermostat replaced. Now engine runs quite a bit warmer than before. Is this normal, will it hurt my engine?
- Does my car have a pilot bearing in the clutch assembly
- What can cause the fuel pump to not get fire causing the car to not start?
1995 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($259 - $630) in Dunmor, KY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($62 - $106) in Saint Paul, NE
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($360 - $441) in Luxemburg, WI
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($243 - $388) in Angora, MN
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($102 - $132) in Isle of Wight, VA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($84 - $106) in Portola Vally, CA