If i have a small ammount of coolant in the oil is it the intake manifold or is there another area i should chech before i change the intake manifold gasket?
coolant in oil on 1995 Toyota Tercel
2 answersMay 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- What is causing hesitation/sputtering when driving at 60mph?
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
1995 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($253 - 377) in Dunmor, KY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($77 - 102) in Saint Paul, NE
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($398 - 641) in Luxemburg, WI
- Air Filter Replacement ($38 - 77) in Angora, MN
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($102 - 132) in Isle of Wight, VA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($84 - 106) in Portola Vally, CA