If i have a small ammount of coolant in the oil is it the intake manifold or is there another area i should chech before i change the intake manifold gasket?
coolant in oil on 1995 Toyota Tercel
2 answersMay 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1995 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($530 - 681) in Dunmor, KY
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Saint Paul, NE
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($128 - 199) in Luxemburg, WI
- Heater Core Replacement ($830 - 1,027) in Angora, MN
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($996 - 1,337) in Isle of Wight, VA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($316 - 428) in Portola Vally, CA