If i have a small ammount of coolant in the oil is it the intake manifold or is there another area i should chech before i change the intake manifold gasket?
coolant in oil on 1995 Toyota Tercel
2 answersMay 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
- why do you not list 1984 since that is the model Tercel I am in need of help?