Is it okay to have another party flush the coolant instead of Lexus?
Coolant flushing. on 2008 Lexus RX400h
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX400h Questions
- Replaced battery and now no volume on the radio ?
- front motor mount and dogbone have been recommended at 82,000 miles, normal?
- Used regular antifreeze can drain it and out right one in
- I'm thinking about buying a 2008 RX400h with 108,000 miles. Yes or no ?
- I recently had to replace the rear struts and mounts at my local dealership. Now the ride is much stiffer and I feel every bump. The car had a very smooth, cushy ride before this service.
2008 Lexus RX400h Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Johnstown, PA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($509 - 711) in Jonesville, LA
- Radiator Replacement ($706 - 827) in Walden, NY
- 30,000 Mile Service ($414 - 586) in Calvin, ND
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($454 - 554) in Marshfield, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($262 - 322) in Waukesha, WI