Is it okay to have another party flush the coolant instead of Lexus?
Coolant flushing. on 2008 Lexus RX400h
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX400h Questions
- Replaced battery and now no volume on the radio ?
- front motor mount and dogbone have been recommended at 82,000 miles, normal?
- Used regular antifreeze can drain it and out right one in
- I'm thinking about buying a 2008 RX400h with 108,000 miles. Yes or no ?
- I recently had to replace the rear struts and mounts at my local dealership. Now the ride is much stiffer and I feel every bump. The car had a very smooth, cushy ride before this service.
2008 Lexus RX400h Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($190 - 250) in Johnstown, PA
- Alternator Replacement ($315 - 559) in Jonesville, LA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($211 - 354) in Walden, NY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,971 - 2,477) in Calvin, ND
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Marshfield, MO
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 156) in Waukesha, WI