where would the switch be located . the engine is running hot fan does not come on
coolant fan switch on 1992 Toyota Corolla
1 answerMarch 18, 2014
1 answerApril 13, 2010
1 answerMarch 07, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +