where would the switch be located . the engine is running hot fan does not come on
coolant fan switch on 1992 Toyota Corolla
1 answerMarch 18, 2014
1 answerApril 13, 2010
1 answerMarch 07, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- The car doesn't start . Just a clicking noise.
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?