I just replaced the coolant expansion tank in hopes of stopping a coolant leak and the sensor connector just won't clip on, it seems like the prongs on the new tank are slightly closer together than the old one but not by much, any one else run into this problem?
Coolant expansion tank sensor connector won't clip on 1996 Volkswagen Cabrio
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- I was driving on the interstate and my car just shut off
- My cabrio keeps blowing the ignition coil I've changed the spark plugs and wires and distributor cap. What could be causing this problem? I know the throttle body may be bad
- Where do I check transmission fluid
- Windshield Wipers stopped working. I assume it's the motor. How much to fix?
- Windshield Wiper Motor repair costs estimates