I just replaced the coolant expansion tank in hopes of stopping a coolant leak and the sensor connector just won't clip on, it seems like the prongs on the new tank are slightly closer together than the old one but not by much, any one else run into this problem?
Coolant expansion tank sensor connector won't clip on 1996 Volkswagen Cabrio
Asked by for the 1996 Volkswagen Cabrio
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- Where is the camshaft position sensor located on a 02 vw cabrio?
- While driving my gas petal completely went out. Like the rod slipped down.
- HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST FOR ACCELERATION PROBLEMS?
- Engine turns over, no spark can the computor go bad?
- how i can know if tghe crankshaft sensor is in good condition
1996 Volkswagen Cabrio Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($76 - $121) in Finly, IN
- Air Filter Replacement ($67 - $104) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($142 - $195) in Hull, IA
- Radiator Replacement ($603 - $831) in Brookhaven, PA
- Horn Replacement ($188 - $203) in Hospers, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($937 - $988) in Fairview, IL