On the Acura TL 3.2L, where is the coolant drain plug that drains the rest of the coolant from around the engine? I only get a little over 4 quarts from the reservoir and the radiator.The total capacity is about 1.73 to 2.0 gals.
coolant drain plug on 2008 Acura TL
1 answerApril 29, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Has anyone had problems with the cylinders misfiring coil problems
- From 0 to 30mph there is a rumble strip like feel.
- cost to replace dashboard lights - all lights are out
- I am having problem turning on the car, light is turning on on abs system ,
- Is the serpentine belt something common that tends to go at this cars age?