» » »

Chrysler Q&A

Ask Your Question

2002 Chrysler Sebring Question: Coolant bleeder Valve



, Rolla, MO, April 02, 2010, 11:50

I'd like to know if you can only get the part needed to replace the housing and valve at the Chrsyler dealership? Not at a salvage yard, out of another 2002 Chrysler Sebring?

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    Visitor, April 02, 2010, 11:54

    my email is CllWer@aol.com 0n 2002 Chrylser Sebring Bleeder Valve

    Flag This