I HAVE A 2004 CHEVY IMPALA V6 ENGINE AND IT IS LEAKING TRANSMISSION FLUID AND COOLANT, WHAT COULD THIS BE?
COOLANT AND TRANSMISSION FLUID LEAK on 2004 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2004 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Oelrichs, SD
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($107 - 180) in Kirkwood, DE
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($128 - 152) in Hustontown, PA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($51 - 71) in Muenster, TX
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($89 - 127) in Port Austin, MI
- Heater Hose Replacement ($159 - 192) in Ruffin, NC