The coolant is being forced out of the expansion tank and then runs very low to the point of overheating the engine. The plugs and coils have been replaced. The compression of all cylinders checks OK. The idle is rough. Where should we go next? This all started after the throttle body was replaced.
Coolant on 1999 Jaguar XK8
Verified for the Jaguar XK812 reports
1 answerJuly 08, 2010
2 answersOctober 10, 2010
0 answersJuly 07, 2012
1 answerSeptember 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XK8 Questions
- About the XK8 are they getting more expensive?
- Car does not run hot but will not start if engine is warm.
- The ' parking brake on' light stays on
- My heater puts out heat even when i select a low temp...it does go up and down in temp, but stays on when i want cooler fresh air.
- All 4 wheel speed sensors cleaned. How do you reset the abs light and sta.Light
1999 Jaguar XK8 Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Blue Earth, MN
- AC Condenser Replacement ($816 - 1,257) in Greenup, IL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Joyce, LA
- 80,000 Mile Service ($233 - 336) in Laguna Beach, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($237 - 278) in Island Grove, FL
- Brake Power Booster Unit Replacement ($932 - 1,307) in Rebuck, PA