The coolant is being forced out of the expansion tank and then runs very low to the point of overheating the engine. The plugs and coils have been replaced. The compression of all cylinders checks OK. The idle is rough. Where should we go next? This all started after the throttle body was replaced.
Coolant on 1999 Jaguar XK8
1 answerJuly 08, 2010
2 answersOctober 10, 2010
0 answersJuly 07, 2012
1 answerSeptember 18, 2011
Verified for the Jaguar XK811 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XK8 Questions
- Car does not run hot but will not start if engine is warm.
- The ' parking brake on' light stays on
- My heater puts out heat even when i select a low temp...it does go up and down in temp, but stays on when i want cooler fresh air.
- All 4 wheel speed sensors cleaned. How do you reset the abs light and sta.Light
- How do I get in my locked trunk to get and replace disconnected battery?