convertible top separation on 2003 Ford Mustang

My question is how to fix the top on our convertible. It looks like a bubble going down the road. Is there something loose on the inside. It has a liner, I looked in between the liner and the top, it is not attached to the rail, it seems to me that it needs to be glued or something but it doesn't look like it was ever glued.

Asked by for the 2003 Ford Mustang
It sounds like the sleeves have separated from the top. You could have someone glue it down for you, but it probably won't last long. I recommend having the top replaced.
1 more answer
A auto upholstery shop that replaces convertible tops will have the commercial glue thats needed to repair your top.