One day my top was workinng and the next day it stopped. Is there a fuse I can check and if so, where is it located?
Convertible Top Problem! on 1997 Audi Cabriolet
Verified for the Audi Cabriolet14 reports
3 answersJune 25, 2010
1 answerJuly 31, 2010
1 answerMarch 10, 2010
1 answerJuly 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Cabriolet Questions
- Need help locating aux.Fan thermal switch. Replaced sensor. Diagram or picture
- Need diagram for location aux.cooling fan switch
- how to remove fuel injection control unit from back of heater housing? or disconnect wires, so I can remove heater housing to change heater core.
- What's my Car Part and where can I get it in NYC?
- I have a real problem with my 94 audi cabriolet automatic, it will not reverse.
1997 Audi Cabriolet Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($126 - 206) in Cayuta, NY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($324 - 630) in Bishop, CA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,346 - 1,499) in Welch, MN
- 60,000 Mile Service ($486 - 688) in Somers, NY
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Burlington, NC
- Window Switch Replacement ($107 - 117) in Coxs Mills, WV