Convertible top leaks on 2003 Ford Mustang

The convertible top on my 03 convertible leaks near the rear window when it rains. the water collects in the bottom of the well or spills into the trunk.
Is there a fix to this other than replacing the top?

Asked by for the 2003 Ford Mustang
I would go to a convertible top specialist who can find and repair the leak. Ask the dealer, they may know of a good 'rag top' specialist. There are several in the SF Bay Area where I work. Good Luck!