i have checked for power at the switch and replaced the relay
convertible top doesn't go up or down.if i replace the relay will that work. on 1993 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1993 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - 140) in Milligan College, TN
- 105,000 Mile Service ($166 - 241) in Charleston, TN
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($266 - 434) in Jasper, TN
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stewart, MN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($62 - 71) in Frederick, OK
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Byers, TX