i have checked for power at the switch and replaced the relay
convertible top doesn't go up or down.if i replace the relay will that work. on 1993 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1993 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($641 - 902) in Milligan College, TN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($115 - 163) in Charleston, TN
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Jasper, TN
- AC Condenser Replacement ($429 - 665) in Stewart, MN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($268 - 285) in Frederick, OK
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($261 - 282) in Byers, TX