Help! Is there a manual way to get the top up?
Convertible Top on 2002 Porsche Boxster
1 more answer
1 answerAugust 21, 2009
Verified for the Porsche Boxster34 reports
2 answersJanuary 27, 2010
2 answersMarch 02, 2011
3 answersApril 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Underneath seat unplugged
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
2002 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Detroit, OR
- AC Condenser Replacement ($539 - 695) in Matfield Green, KS
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($361 - 427) in Oto, IA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($668 - 859) in Westfield, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($135 - 156) in Gunter, TX
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($76 - 81) in Hill City, ID