Help! Is there a manual way to get the top up?
Convertible Top on 2002 Porsche Boxster
1 more answer
1 answerAugust 21, 2009
Verified for the Porsche Boxster31 reports
2 answersJanuary 27, 2010
2 answersMarch 02, 2011
3 answersApril 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
- Dssh lights stay on battery goes dead
2002 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($531 - 759) in Detroit, OR
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($119 - 153) in Matfield Green, KS
- Heater Hose Replacement ($176 - 250) in Oto, IA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($131 - 177) in Westfield, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($285 - 337) in Gunter, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($136 - 175) in Hill City, ID