Conversion Rear Suspension on 1996 Oldsmobile LSS

Conversion of air leveling system to regular shocks

Asked by for the 1996 Oldsmobile LSS
Your best bet would be to check with your local dealer or parts supplier to see if regular shocks are available as replacement parts for your Oldsmobile.