I was told this morning that my air conditioner will not work because I need to replace the control module...how much is one?
control module on 2004 Kia Spectra
Verified for the Kia Spectra42 reports
2 answersNovember 12, 2009
1 answerMay 01, 2016
1 answerNovember 02, 2009
1 answerAugust 17, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- Trunk release stopped working, mechanically inclined but stumped on this one????
- I turn the key and have power but it wont start tried jumping it still wont star
- When I plug in the code reading there is no power coming from the contact point, what fuse handle the power to the system
- All braks locked up and won't start know
- Three days ago my car lost all power and it didn't die but no power I drifted to the side of the freeway it did that twice I turned it off both times let it set for five minutes and it started the next day it was dead.