I have a constant drain on my battery. When the fuses for the sliding doors and the clock are removed it stops. So far the repair shop has about 6 hrs trying to find the problem and nothing seems shorted out. Have you heard of this problem before and do you have any suggestions that might help? Thank you.
constant drain on battery on 1999 Honda Odyssey
Asked by for the 1999 Honda Odyssey
1 answerJuly 09, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
1999 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($369 - 629) in Richland, GA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 56) in Bolivar, TN
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($109 - 155) in Sparks, OK
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($373 - 927) in Thompsons Station, TN
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($56 - 70) in Haddon Heights, NJ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($398 - 501) in San Elizario, TX