I have a constant drain on my battery. When the fuses for the sliding doors and the clock are removed it stops. So far the repair shop has about 6 hrs trying to find the problem and nothing seems shorted out. Have you heard of this problem before and do you have any suggestions that might help? Thank you.
constant drain on battery on 1999 Honda Odyssey
1 answerJuly 09, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- What is causing total loss of power while driving
- Why does my van loose all power while driving?
- Reverse and park won't engage when shifting from drive while running
- driver sliding door will not latch all the way. I have to hit the back of the do
- Flashing D4 light, transmission acting up -- did all told. Could it be compute