The console is literally cracking and falling apart. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement console?
Console is falling apart on 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
February 01, 2011
Either from Mercedes or wrecking yard.
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair and Maintenance
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Maintenance Schedule
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Problems(24)
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair Estimates
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Q&A(53)
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Recalls(1)
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Shops
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Questions
- I found this beauty for about $7000! 138,000 Mi on it. Is that too many miles?
- where do I get my vario roof repaired
- when I press the gas there is a delay in acceleration any ideas???
- No high beam, horn doesn't work, camshaft timing error
- Intermittent working speed & tach, temp., fuel, everything else works?
1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($112 - 187) in Raleigh, ND
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Poulan, GA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($271 - 341) in Richfield, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($520 - 656) in Hancock, MD
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,015 - 1,073) in North Ridgeville, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($425 - 481) in Farmdale, OH