I had my Kia Sedona almost a month now. I feel heat without having my heater on around my legs & feet. There's a slight rumbling I feel through the floor & seat. It has about 68.something thousand mile on it now. Sometimes I hear sounds loud enough to hear over music playing. I had a auto mechanic to look at it, he said by listening & driving, he could not detect anything. But I did not notice any issues the first few days of purchased. No lights have came on indicating a problem. My question is there a need to be concern from my findings?
Concern or Not to be Concern? on 2003 Kia Sedona
by Minister in Louisville, KY on October 25, 2009
3 answersNovember 07, 2010
2 answersNovember 14, 2011
1 answerMay 17, 2011
3 answersDecember 08, 2010
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What should I do ? I have taken off the thermostat and replaced the two radiator lines yet the van is still running hot. Van overheats after 10 to 15 min in Street traffic.
- pigtail connections on the side of front coils if one of the wiring is not connecting right does this cause it to misfire. And also my coils and sparkplugs and wiring got changed last week after that it has been stalling so much and it is heating up
- Will a bad A/C control relay cause the A/C to stop getting cold?
- My low beams are not working but high beams are. Also the metal circle where the key goes in the ignition was hot, not sure if it is related or not
- Rear hub bearing"s defect making a real bad bumping sounds trying to find out if the recall on this rear in bearit still in effect