I had my Kia Sedona almost a month now. I feel heat without having my heater on around my legs & feet. There's a slight rumbling I feel through the floor & seat. It has about 68.something thousand mile on it now. Sometimes I hear sounds loud enough to hear over music playing. I had a auto mechanic to look at it, he said by listening & driving, he could not detect anything. But I did not notice any issues the first few days of purchased. No lights have came on indicating a problem. My question is there a need to be concern from my findings?
Concern or Not to be Concern? on 2003 Kia Sedona
3 answersNovember 07, 2010
2 answersNovember 14, 2011
1 answerMay 17, 2011
3 answersDecember 08, 2010
1 answerAugust 30, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2003 Kia Sedona Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($168 - 643) in Port Republic, MD
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($173 - 225) in Wauna, WA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($102 - 169) in Skyland, NC
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Gamaliel, KY
- Window Switch Replacement ($623 - 636) in Williamstown, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($151 - 175) in Muldoon, TX