I had my Kia Sedona almost a month now. I feel heat without having my heater on around my legs & feet. There's a slight rumbling I feel through the floor & seat. It has about 68.something thousand mile on it now. Sometimes I hear sounds loud enough to hear over music playing. I had a auto mechanic to look at it, he said by listening & driving, he could not detect anything. But I did not notice any issues the first few days of purchased. No lights have came on indicating a problem. My question is there a need to be concern from my findings?
Concern or Not to be Concern? on 2003 Kia Sedona
3 answersNovember 07, 2010
2 answersNovember 14, 2011
3 answersDecember 08, 2010
1 answerAugust 30, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- All the warning lights turned on on dashboard and car wants to stop.
- Rpm gauge doesn't go up. Relays keepon busting.low power and still overheats why
- What should cause my 2002 Kia Sedona to shut off after starting it?
- 2002 Kia Sedona Temperature Gauge Overheating?
- I have a 2002 Kia Sedona. What could be draining my battery?