I had my Kia Sedona almost a month now. I feel heat without having my heater on around my legs & feet. There's a slight rumbling I feel through the floor & seat. It has about 68.something thousand mile on it now. Sometimes I hear sounds loud enough to hear over music playing. I had a auto mechanic to look at it, he said by listening & driving, he could not detect anything. But I did not notice any issues the first few days of purchased. No lights have came on indicating a problem. My question is there a need to be concern from my findings?
Concern or Not to be Concern? on 2003 Kia Sedona
3 answersNovember 07, 2010
2 answersNovember 14, 2011
3 answersDecember 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- How do I replace the parking brake part that broke off in the release handle?
- Why does hot air come out passenger side vent when AC is on?
- I am having trouble with the back door locks and I have not keyless entry for it
- Where is the low port of the ac
- After taking my battery out how do I reset the alarm.