Is it possible to replace the onboard computer? I've been told that it needs to be replaced. It's in the trunk. My question is; Can it be replaced with a used unit and what ar the steps to do so?
Computer Replacement on 2004 BMW 545i
3 answersMarch 13, 2014
5 answersMarch 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 545i Questions
- crank but will not start..
- Ok I've got a BMW 05 545i 102000 on it recently started having starting issues replaced starter and integrated fuse supply module and now it is cracking but will not turn over?Lost at what next thinking fuel pump or fuel filter relay?Or cracksenor?
- Licking oil on the floor on the engine
- What could metallic noises be coming from underneath car by manual shift?
- Dynamic drive keeps popping up on screen what is wrong
2004 BMW 545i Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($933 - 1,212) in Hazelhurst, WI
- Heater Hose Replacement ($335 - 433) in San Pablo, CO
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Alton, IA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($529 - 1,496) in Yatesville, GA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($518 - 563) in Aguas Buenas, PR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($700 - 789) in East Meadow, NY