Car runs but mileage has dropped from 32mpg to 18-20 mpg. Cylingers cause terrible idling and difficult to start from the stop sign due to no power. Engine vibrates due to cylinders not firing. He needs car for a couple of hours to diagnos problem but can't get car in for 10 days.
computer readout says random ignition on cylinders 1&4. What is most likely fix? on 1999 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
1999 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($317 - 421) in Bentonia, MS
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($191 - 307) in Kurthwood, LA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Panola, OK
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($268 - 406) in Anamoose, ND
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,012 - 1,055) in Erwin, SD
- Drive Belt Replacement ($131 - 212) in Ash, NC