Car runs but mileage has dropped from 32mpg to 18-20 mpg. Cylingers cause terrible idling and difficult to start from the stop sign due to no power. Engine vibrates due to cylinders not firing. He needs car for a couple of hours to diagnos problem but can't get car in for 10 days.
computer readout says random ignition on cylinders 1&4. What is most likely fix? on 1999 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1999 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Bentonia, MS
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Kurthwood, LA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($316 - 518) in Panola, OK
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Anamoose, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($380 - 501) in Erwin, SD
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - 210) in Ash, NC