The computer module light that is at the bottom of the tachometer will not shut off and kills my battery after a few days...any suggestions?
Computer module light stays on when engine is off...killing the battery on 1995 Porsche 911
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche 911 Questions
- How to fix a scratch on my headlight
- I think I blew my head gasket. Should I drive my car to the shop?
- I had the alternator replaced and within 4 blocks of driving it, the engine
- ENGINE LIGHT "AIR INTAKE VALVE" CODE....WHAT IS INVOLVED IN DIAGNOSING PO404
- What is the expected cost of replacing the IMS bearing on a 996?