The computer module light that is at the bottom of the tachometer will not shut off and kills my battery after a few days...any suggestions?
Computer module light stays on when engine is off...killing the battery on 1995 Porsche 911
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche 911 Questions
- no sound from my radio, disc, nav, phone,etc. They all seem to operate OK.
- How to fix a scratch on my headlight
- I think I blew my head gasket. Should I drive my car to the shop?
- I had the alternator replaced and within 4 blocks of driving it, the engine
- ENGINE LIGHT "AIR INTAKE VALVE" CODE....WHAT IS INVOLVED IN DIAGNOSING PO404
1995 Porsche 911 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($677 - 929) in Champlin, MN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($540 - 844) in Houma, LA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($1,182 - 1,641) in Navajo Dam, NM
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($210 - 276) in Mollusk, VA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Cromwell, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($3,717 - 3,762) in Germfask, MI