where is the car computer location. i had some problem so work shop wants to diagnose by using the cable to connect to the computer, so they can fix it.
computer location on 1995 Dodge Viper
1 answerAugust 17, 2010
1 answerDecember 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Viper Questions
- Dash air flow control won't switch from defrost to floor or dash. Defrost only.
- The car makes growling noise when I turn right. never when going straight.
- Driving and the car died. Started again went 30 feet died again. No power no gas
- low idle / exhaust leak
- Battery is drained because of alarm system even though it is off.True or false?
1995 Dodge Viper Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($590 - 1,505) in Green Sulphur Springs, WV
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Gibsland, LA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($31 - 46) in Humbird, WI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($220 - 372) in Abbotsford, WI
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($33 - 92) in Monroe, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,105 - 2,134) in Linefork, KY