My daughter's car keeps having check engine lights come on and has fried 3 computers. The alternator was replaced, the non stock radio was removed and the problems persist. All ideas welcome.
Computer issues on 2003 Honda Civic
ANSWER by user91328 ,
July 04, 2010
what is fried and why?? who did the work?? computer go bad for reasons and the reason has to be found before replacing the computer. that is why the multiple failure, no one has found the reason. you need a good shop that can find the reason before replacing another one, assuming it is bad.
Verified for the Honda Civic34 reports
Verified for the Honda Civic7 reports
0 answersDecember 07, 2014
1 answerFebruary 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2003 Honda Civic Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($39 - 67) in Cimarron, NM
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($190 - 478) in Fort Huachuca, AZ
- 142,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Solway, MN
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($224 - 346) in Chelsea, VT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($347 - 381) in Curran, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($34 - 43) in Urbana, IN