Changed sensors, engine light still on! computer printout mentioned a "FUSE" plus the O2 sensors to be changed. Is there a fuse in this system? Codes:P0161,P0141.P0060, P0056, P0054, P0036
computer indicates O2 sensors downstream of cat converter are faulty. on 2008 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
- After installing a new clutch kit, my clutch pedal goes all the way to the floor
2008 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($245 - 333) in Huntsville, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($322 - 430) in Curtis, NE
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($200 - 279) in Sandy Hook, KY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($602 - 1,013) in Sprague, NE
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($96 - 140) in Haw River, NC
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($285 - 448) in Forksville, PA