Changed sensors, engine light still on! computer printout mentioned a "FUSE" plus the O2 sensors to be changed. Is there a fuse in this system? Codes:P0161,P0141.P0060, P0056, P0054, P0036
computer indicates O2 sensors downstream of cat converter are faulty. on 2008 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2008 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($113 - 162) in Huntsville, TX
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($811 - 1,142) in Curtis, NE
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,037 - 1,603) in Sandy Hook, KY
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($198 - 337) in Sprague, NE
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Haw River, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($194 - 216) in Forksville, PA