The computer in my car no longer works and i need to know how much it will cost to replace
Computer on 2006 Chevrolet Malibu
1 more answer
2 answersJuly 28, 2011
0 answersMay 19, 2012
2 answersMarch 18, 2016
0 answersJune 10, 2014
2 answersFebruary 15, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2006 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($220 - 438) in Greenfield, IN
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Lyburn, WV
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in East Brunswick, NJ
- Thermostat Replacement ($209 - 264) in McDonald, TN
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($125 - 138) in Warner Springs, CA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($58 - 95) in Manton, MI