I've been told this model vehicle has had problems with the computer system and I should probably sell it, or it could turn into a money pit. Any thoughts on this ?
Computer on 1990 Cadillac Seville
2 answersAugust 16, 2011
3 answersMarch 24, 2011
3 answersJanuary 01, 2010
2 answersApril 09, 2009
2 answersJanuary 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville Questions
- how to replace the harmonic balancer.and which way does the bolt turn.
- Were exactly is my speedometer sensor located..
- Fuel gage don't work i had fuel pump replace and hasn't worked since
- Engine keeps running hot, I put coolant in and I believe it is leaking into x
- engine wont crank-security light is on-it is the security system it starting a couple of times & than would crank again -same problem all over again.how do I bypass security system??
1990 Cadillac Seville Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($265 - $305) in Fremont, OH
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($245 - $490) in North Scituate, RI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($100 - $128) in Tallmansville, WV
- Thermostat Replacement ($113 - $197) in Oakboro, NC
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($165 - $364) in Garland City, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($134 - $185) in Salter Path, NC