I've been told this model vehicle has had problems with the computer system and I should probably sell it, or it could turn into a money pit. Any thoughts on this ?
Computer on 1990 Cadillac Seville
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
November 28, 2010
dont know what they are talking about. the computer, if it needs one, is inexpensive and not a common failure. take it somewhere else for a check. sounds like the guy just does not want to help you.
2 answersAugust 16, 2011
3 answersMarch 24, 2011
3 answersJanuary 01, 2010
2 answersApril 09, 2009
2 answersApril 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville Questions
- Engine keeps running hot, I put coolant in and I believe it is leaking into x
- Fuel pump and filter have been changed now it will start and idles then die
- engine wont crank-security light is on-it is the security system it starting a couple of times & than would crank again -same problem all over again.how do I bypass security system??
- The instruments tach, temp, speed, gas on my 1996 Seville don't work. I had it checked by rebuilder and it bench tested OK
- Replace secondary air engine pump