I've been told this model vehicle has had problems with the computer system and I should probably sell it, or it could turn into a money pit. Any thoughts on this ?
Computer on 1990 Cadillac Seville
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
November 28, 2010
dont know what they are talking about. the computer, if it needs one, is inexpensive and not a common failure. take it somewhere else for a check. sounds like the guy just does not want to help you.
2 answersAugust 16, 2011
3 answersMarch 24, 2011
3 answersJanuary 01, 2010
2 answersApril 09, 2009
2 answersJanuary 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville Questions
- Fuel gage don't work i had fuel pump replace and hasn't worked since
- Engine keeps running hot, I put coolant in and I believe it is leaking into x
- Fuel pump and filter have been changed now it will start and idles then die
- engine wont crank-security light is on-it is the security system it starting a couple of times & than would crank again -same problem all over again.how do I bypass security system??
- The instruments tach, temp, speed, gas on my 1996 Seville don't work. I had it checked by rebuilder and it bench tested OK
1990 Cadillac Seville Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($355 - 457) in Fremont, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($162 - 280) in North Scituate, RI
- Fuel Filter Change ($67 - 84) in Tallmansville, WV
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($666 - 1,889) in Oakboro, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($301 - 482) in Garland City, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,930 - 1,977) in Salter Path, NC