AC runs all the time, even without the a/c button pushed in. It's burning up my gas like crazy. I read somewhere you can disconnect the power connector to the compressor during the winter to stop this. How do I do this?
Compressor runs all the time. How do I disconnect the power connector? on 2008 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- replaced front brake pads now feel vibration at highway speeds
- this thread talks about exactly what I am seeing on my 2006. Shudders at 50mph
- starter recall, length of warrenty
- Check transmission fluid, replace brakes,& where are the spark plugs at?
- does this car have a dipstick for transmission fluid? it seems like it is missin
2008 Saturn Vue Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($208 - $287) in Honey Grove, PA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($968 - $1,243) in Ireland, WV
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($371 - $552) in Yakima, WA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($324 - $676) in Polvadera, NM
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($314 - $396) in Errol, NH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($194 - $226) in Huntington, TX