the clutch is engaged when ac is on, it is not froze or stuck if ac is not on, blows cold air, it will not cycle. what are the most likely problems.
compressor does not cycle on 1999 Cadillac Escalade
1 answerSeptember 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- Does one module malfunction affect all other modules in the bussing system?
- My manual shifter stopped working it won't shift up or down once I put it on M.
- Is the Reverse Sensor suppose to 'beep' when you close in on an opject ??
- No audio from radio, DVD, XM, or any source
- Rear tail gate door not opening