I'm having problems with my A/C compressor clutch engaging. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. I can spray brake cleaner on the front and back sides of the clutch and it seems to work for a day or so. Do you think I need a new clutch and if so, how do I remove the A/C Compressor clutch? Does it take a special tool?
Compressor Clutch on 1998 GMC Envoy
1 answerSeptember 03, 2015
2 answersJune 09, 2010
1 answerJune 09, 2010
2 answersApril 18, 2015
1 answerApril 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- Road hum which gets louder as speed increases.
- Fan speed runs high; check engine light on. This is a recent issue. Fixes?
- 2006 envoy Denali a/c was working fine and now only blowing from the side vents
- Bolt broke off in block when changing water pump. Will the other 3 bolts hold it
- What part of my trans would cause high rpm then won't go into gear at all