I'm having problems with my A/C compressor clutch engaging. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. I can spray brake cleaner on the front and back sides of the clutch and it seems to work for a day or so. Do you think I need a new clutch and if so, how do I remove the A/C Compressor clutch? Does it take a special tool?
Compressor Clutch on 1998 GMC Envoy
1 answerSeptember 03, 2015
2 answersJune 09, 2010
1 answerJune 09, 2010
2 answersApril 18, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- What part of my trans would cause high rpm then won't go into gear at all
- How do I remove the rear view mirror button? My mirror fell off,buttons stuck in
- cluster gauge doa can I remove and repair or get 1 from junk yard and recalibrat
- When accelerating, front wheels feel like they are sliding on the axle.
- Why is my engine light on, when mechanics can't find anything wrong with it?