i put 3 cans of freon in the system because it wasnt blowing very cold now the compressor is clicking on and off every 2 seconds did i overcharge it? how do ifix this?
compressor clicking on and off rapidly on 2003 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2003 Honda Civic Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($112 - 217) in Cimarron, NM
- Water Pump Replacement ($456 - 617) in Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($224 - 346) in Solway, MN
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($139 - 217) in Chelsea, VT
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($483 - 505) in Curran, MI
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($765 - 6,443) in Urbana, IN