cyl 1 2 4 have no compression cyl 3 has 150 pounds of compression timing chain appears to be normal what now
compression on 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
2 answersApril 07, 2010
1 answerSeptember 11, 2012
0 answersNovember 10, 2015
3 answersMay 27, 2012
2 answersMay 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- What would cause my A/C to only fail when idling or at a stop ?
- I live in Southeast Missouri trying to find the cost to replace a head gasket
- My whole electrical panel doesn't work. What B will if cost to repair or replace
- Front passenger seat stuck in forward position. Easiest step by step guide on tr
- Car won't start does nothing when I turn key. The gear shifter has no tension.