cyl 1 2 4 have no compression cyl 3 has 150 pounds of compression timing chain appears to be normal what now
compression on 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
2 answersApril 07, 2010
1 answerSeptember 11, 2012
0 answersNovember 10, 2015
3 answersMay 27, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- What is the plate that bolts to the head in between the head and the coil pack.
- Car rumbles and shakes with brakes held only in drive
- Replaced coolant reservoir, still leaking coolant, not overheating. What could be the problem?
- have a 2003 sunfire with 530,000 miles - running on 3 pistons - is it worth doing a valve job
- Would a bad serpentine belt and tensioner cause the car to crank but not start? Mine recently slipped upon inspection bolt missing from ac making it wiggle. Replaced bolt in compressor and belt reinstalled. The car will crank but not start.