Where is the Engine Speed Sensor located?
Component Location on 2004 Audi A4
1 more answer
Verified for the Audi A422 reports
0 answersAugust 12, 2011
2 answersApril 14, 2011
1 answerOctober 07, 2010
2 answersFebruary 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Questions
- Hello, I have an audi 2013 A4 that won't start, no lights on, MMI Works
- Should I replace my transmission or dump the car?
- Enging spudders and back fires at WOT.
- the emergency/hazards lights came on automatically and will not go off
- Some automatic windows, car alarm, and convertible top stuck while opening
2004 Audi A4 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($405 - 523) in Irwin, ID
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($385 - 523) in East Durham, NY
- 145,000 Mile Service ($100 - 173) in Lulu, FL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($470 - 631) in Westpoint, IN
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($28 - 39) in Maynardville, TN
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Exeland, WI