The dealer said they found a broken compliance bushing or bushings. If I choose not to get this replaced what detremental effect will it have? Will it seriously effect my alignment? Can there be other damage that takes place if they are not replaced?
compliance bushings on 2004 Honda Accord
Verified for the Honda Accord328 reports
1 answerMay 15, 2010
Verified for the Honda Accord255 reports
1 answerMarch 11, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car