The dealer said they found a broken compliance bushing or bushings. If I choose not to get this replaced what detremental effect will it have? Will it seriously effect my alignment? Can there be other damage that takes place if they are not replaced?
compliance bushings on 2004 Honda Accord
Verified for the Honda Accord340 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord255 reports
1 answerMay 15, 2010
1 answerApril 17, 2010
0 answersJanuary 14, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
- Can i rebuild my ignition switch so it doesn't die
- When driving the front will start shaking but will stop and go for days ?