The dealer said they found a broken compliance bushing or bushings. If I choose not to get this replaced what detremental effect will it have? Will it seriously effect my alignment? Can there be other damage that takes place if they are not replaced?
compliance bushings on 2004 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 2004 Honda Accord
Verified for the Honda Accord366 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord6 reports
1 answerMay 15, 2010
1 answerApril 17, 2010
0 answersJanuary 14, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2004 Honda Accord Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($297 - $392) in Rathdrum, ID
- Thermostat Replacement ($101 - $143) in Afton, TX
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Noonan, ND
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - $82) in Bellevue, MI
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($27 - $44) in Theriot, LA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($311 - $756) in Brookport, IL