The dealer said they found a broken compliance bushing or bushings. If I choose not to get this replaced what detremental effect will it have? Will it seriously effect my alignment? Can there be other damage that takes place if they are not replaced?
compliance bushings on 2004 Honda Accord
Verified for the Honda Accord340 reports
1 answerMay 15, 2010
Verified for the Honda Accord255 reports
1 answerMarch 11, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.