i have a 93 sc2 saturn that has a blown engine and was wanting to know if any other engine besides saturn would work to swap with it is L4 1.9L mf/dohc
compatibility to swap blown saturn engine on 1993 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
1993 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($351 - 466) in Kaycee, WY
- 120,000 Mile Service ($245 - 339) in Hortense, GA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($832 - 930) in Rocky, OK
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($337 - 672) in Hickory, NC
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - 111) in Crum, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($329 - 361) in California, MD